When Words Loose Their Meaning - Poem by Gert Strydom
When words loose their meaning
and only flow on bloodlessly
then I cannot say how much I do love you.
When every touch does not anymore matter
then my hands,
my mouth and body becomes dumb
and are unable to tell you
that our love is something holy, intense
and also earthly.
Comments about When Words Loose Their Meaning by Gert Strydom
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
- Still I RiseMaya Angelou
- The Road Not TakenRobert Frost
- If You Forget MePablo Neruda
- DreamsLangston Hughes
- Annabel LeeEdgar Allan Poe
- Stopping By Woods On A Snowy EveningRobert Frost
- IfRudyard Kipling
- Do Not Stand At My Grave And WeepMary Elizabeth Frye
- I Do Not Love You Except Because I Love YouPablo Neruda
- TelevisionRoald Dahl