Where'D You Go? - Poem by Ashley Perkins
What happened to the guy I used to know?
Did you turn on me, and let my heart go?
Do you really think of me, or is that just a lie?
Or am I just a hello, goodbye?
Would you miss me if I leave?
Or would you move on and never think of me?
Will you dream of my face?
Or does your memory just erase?
Would you hold me tight?
Or do you not want to make it right?
Does your emotions ever take over?
Or do you ignore them because your sober?
You broke my heart, and can't take it back, you didn't feel bad at all, it was you who lacked. You look in my face and say you love me, I need you to prove it more, and then we'll let this be.
Comments about Where'D You Go? by Ashley Perkins
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
- Still I RiseMaya Angelou
- The Road Not TakenRobert Frost
- If You Forget MePablo Neruda
- DreamsLangston Hughes
- Annabel LeeEdgar Allan Poe
- IfRudyard Kipling
- Stopping By Woods On A Snowy EveningRobert Frost
- TelevisionRoald Dahl
- Do Not Stand At My Grave And WeepMary Elizabeth Frye
- I Do Not Love You Except Because I Love YouPablo Neruda