Where Do I Belong? - Poem by Holly Somer
I'm lost in a world with all different faces.
Filled up with many places.
How do I choose which way to go?
Do I move fast or do I move slow?
Can someone push me in the direction they want me to be?
To find out if I'll be trapped or if I'll be free?
Help me out baby!
Won't you come and save me
Comments about Where Do I Belong? by Holly Somer
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
- Still I RiseMaya Angelou
- The Road Not TakenRobert Frost
- If You Forget MePablo Neruda
- DreamsLangston Hughes
- Annabel LeeEdgar Allan Poe
- Stopping By Woods On A Snowy EveningRobert Frost
- IfRudyard Kipling
- TelevisionRoald Dahl
- Do Not Stand At My Grave And WeepMary Elizabeth Frye
- I Do Not Love You Except Because I Love YouPablo Neruda