Who Are We? - Poem by SAKTHI RAVICHANDRAN
Aren't we related to this country?
Are we expatriated from the hell?
Does the Almighty on this earth curse us?
Why all such humiliations on us?
Why such partiality on our rights?
Is it our offence to be born here?
Why are we deprived of the basic needs?
If it is our crime,
We may be imprisoned in dark cells for ever
If our life is a crime against the God and nature
We may be dumped off the earth
I’m asking God against these discriminations
If I am wrong or wrong is my question
I shall face punishment on this earth
and in the hell as well.
Comments about Who Are We? by SAKTHI RAVICHANDRAN
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
- Still I RiseMaya Angelou
- The Road Not TakenRobert Frost
- If You Forget MePablo Neruda
- DreamsLangston Hughes
- Annabel LeeEdgar Allan Poe
- IfRudyard Kipling
- Stopping By Woods On A Snowy EveningRobert Frost
- I Do Not Love You Except Because I Love YouPablo Neruda
- Do Not Stand At My Grave And WeepMary Elizabeth Frye
- TelevisionRoald Dahl