Who Can Judge? - Poem by Rm.Shanmugam Chettiar.
A lame horse and a cute ass were in love.
For the horse, she was cute, though an ass.
For the ass, he was a horse, though a lame.
Both were in love and their love was in tune.
An old gander and a young duck were in love.
For the gander, she was young,
For the duck, he was a gander.
Both were in love, which was in tune.
Outsiders only view their’s differently.
Comments about Who Can Judge? by Rm.Shanmugam Chettiar.
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
- Still I RiseMaya Angelou
- The Road Not TakenRobert Frost
- If You Forget MePablo Neruda
- DreamsLangston Hughes
- Annabel LeeEdgar Allan Poe
- IfRudyard Kipling
- Stopping By Woods On A Snowy EveningRobert Frost
- Do Not Stand At My Grave And WeepMary Elizabeth Frye
- I Do Not Love You Except Because I Love YouPablo Neruda
- TelevisionRoald Dahl