Who Can Write A Poem Of The Light? - Poem by Shalom Freedman
Who can write a poem of the light
When inwardly there is only night?
The dark dark deep is darker still
The morning light is nothing nil
And I in all my angry despair
Do not know how to save with care
The one I love lost to herself
Who cannot accept help from anyone else.
Comments about Who Can Write A Poem Of The Light? by Shalom Freedman
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
- Still I RiseMaya Angelou
- The Road Not TakenRobert Frost
- If You Forget MePablo Neruda
- DreamsLangston Hughes
- Annabel LeeEdgar Allan Poe
- IfRudyard Kipling
- Stopping By Woods On A Snowy EveningRobert Frost
- Do Not Stand At My Grave And WeepMary Elizabeth Frye
- I Do Not Love You Except Because I Love YouPablo Neruda
- TelevisionRoald Dahl