Who Perishes? (A Bhajan Of Kabir) - Poem by Sunil Uniyal
O learned men, just explain.
Dust merges into dust,
Air with air flies.
Says Kabir, listen O wise one,
It is this body that dies.
Comments about Who Perishes? (A Bhajan Of Kabir) by Sunil Uniyal
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
- Still I RiseMaya Angelou
- The Road Not TakenRobert Frost
- If You Forget MePablo Neruda
- DreamsLangston Hughes
- Annabel LeeEdgar Allan Poe
- IfRudyard Kipling
- Stopping By Woods On A Snowy EveningRobert Frost
- Do Not Stand At My Grave And WeepMary Elizabeth Frye
- I Do Not Love You Except Because I Love YouPablo Neruda
- TelevisionRoald Dahl