Who Would Win? - Poem by Smoky Hoss
The world at war
If it comes again
Who shall win?
Modern weapons of destruction
Could mean human extinction;
Therefore, with the possibility of everyone dead...
Only the earth worms would come out ahead.
Comments about Who Would Win? by Smoky Hoss
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
- Still I RiseMaya Angelou
- The Road Not TakenRobert Frost
- If You Forget MePablo Neruda
- DreamsLangston Hughes
- Annabel LeeEdgar Allan Poe
- Stopping By Woods On A Snowy EveningRobert Frost
- IfRudyard Kipling
- Do Not Stand At My Grave And WeepMary Elizabeth Frye
- TelevisionRoald Dahl
- I Do Not Love You Except Because I Love YouPablo Neruda