Why? - Poem by Diana González
Is love suppose to overcome all obstacles?
If so why all the drama and tears?
Even though one thinks of hearts when thinking of love, mockingly hearts can be shattered.
Why can’t we have love without hate, life without death, and pleasures without pain?
Comments about Why? by Diana González
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
- Still I RiseMaya Angelou
- The Road Not TakenRobert Frost
- If You Forget MePablo Neruda
- DreamsLangston Hughes
- Annabel LeeEdgar Allan Poe
- IfRudyard Kipling
- Stopping By Woods On A Snowy EveningRobert Frost
- Do Not Stand At My Grave And WeepMary Elizabeth Frye
- I Do Not Love You Except Because I Love YouPablo Neruda
- TelevisionRoald Dahl