Why? (Dedicated To My Teacher, Mrs. Wolterink) - Poem by Tobias Gray
why is it when you love someone they leave you? i don't know the reason why this happens, but one thing i finally learned is to always remember the good times. don't dwell on the pain, don't think of what could have been or would have been. think of what happened, and know that it happened for a reason. even if you don't know why it did. know that they are in a better place, with friends and family. sure they left us physically, but not emotionally and mentally they cling to us. remember the good times and think of how you can carry out their dreams.
Comments about Why? (Dedicated To My Teacher, Mrs. Wolterink) by Tobias Gray
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
- Still I RiseMaya Angelou
- The Road Not TakenRobert Frost
- If You Forget MePablo Neruda
- DreamsLangston Hughes
- Annabel LeeEdgar Allan Poe
- Stopping By Woods On A Snowy EveningRobert Frost
- IfRudyard Kipling
- I Do Not Love You Except Because I Love YouPablo Neruda
- Do Not Stand At My Grave And WeepMary Elizabeth Frye
- TelevisionRoald Dahl