hazem al jaber
Why Not.... - Poem by hazem al jaber
why you are not come to me...? ?
i am carrying in my face, a thousand of smiles...
and in my body, i have a million of tremors..
and i am so good in reading the eyes...
and good too in feeling the lips...
with my lips, i can give a great lust...
and you will feel my nights...
why you are not coming to me now? ? ?
is that was, because i stole your only dream...? ? ?
Comments about Why Not.... by hazem al jaber
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
- Still I RiseMaya Angelou
- The Road Not TakenRobert Frost
- If You Forget MePablo Neruda
- DreamsLangston Hughes
- Annabel LeeEdgar Allan Poe
- Stopping By Woods On A Snowy EveningRobert Frost
- IfRudyard Kipling
- TelevisionRoald Dahl
- I Do Not Love You Except Because I Love YouPablo Neruda
- Do Not Stand At My Grave And WeepMary Elizabeth Frye