Wife - Poem by Patrice James
W-HAT a world of Joy is
I-N sharing love together.
F-or she brings warmth to every day,
E-nriching life forever.
From the Man who loves you,
More than words can say!
Comments about Wife by Patrice James
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
- Still I RiseMaya Angelou
- The Road Not TakenRobert Frost
- If You Forget MePablo Neruda
- DreamsLangston Hughes
- Annabel LeeEdgar Allan Poe
- IfRudyard Kipling
- Stopping By Woods On A Snowy EveningRobert Frost
- Do Not Stand At My Grave And WeepMary Elizabeth Frye
- I Do Not Love You Except Because I Love YouPablo Neruda
- TelevisionRoald Dahl