Edward Kofi Louis
Wilderness - Poem by Edward Kofi Louis
Wilderness, wild, dress, deer, reeds, seeds, needs, in, dine, weeds, din, lines;
But to foretell the future belongs to the Creator! !
For we have all sinned and have come short of His Glory.
Wilderness, sine, wide, lesser, sin, is, less, red, den, led, wine, win, wise, rises;
We have to respect the way we live on this earth!
For there are laws and regulations;
But the future is always for the Creator.
Comments about Wilderness by Edward Kofi Louis
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
- Still I RiseMaya Angelou
- The Road Not TakenRobert Frost
- If You Forget MePablo Neruda
- DreamsLangston Hughes
- Annabel LeeEdgar Allan Poe
- Stopping By Woods On A Snowy EveningRobert Frost
- IfRudyard Kipling
- I Do Not Love You Except Because I Love YouPablo Neruda
- Do Not Stand At My Grave And WeepMary Elizabeth Frye
- TelevisionRoald Dahl