Lawrence S. Pertillar
Will Not Pretend - Poem by Lawrence S. Pertillar
My address is the same.
It hasn't changed for years.
My telephone number is listed.
So are those of my relatives.
For you to say...
You have no clue where I am.
Lets me understand for the first time...
You never did give a damn!
And I will not pretend,
The same to you I too extend!
Comments about Will Not Pretend by Lawrence S. Pertillar
Edgar Allan Poe
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
- Still I RiseMaya Angelou
- The Road Not TakenRobert Frost
- If You Forget MePablo Neruda
- DreamsLangston Hughes
- Annabel LeeEdgar Allan Poe
- IfRudyard Kipling
- Stopping By Woods On A Snowy EveningRobert Frost
- I Do Not Love You Except Because I Love YouPablo Neruda
- TelevisionRoald Dahl
- Do Not Stand At My Grave And WeepMary Elizabeth Frye