Edward Kofi Louis
Wincees - Poem by Edward Kofi Louis
Wincees, in, see, win, sine, wine, cine, seen, wins!
With the muse of a lovely dog in the land of the living;
Loved by its owner to respect the ways of life,
And, with the joy of nature.
'Wincees'! ! Was the name of the dog who won the hearts of many;
Of the very people around,
Having eight puppies to play around with; and to care for them.
'Wincees' is a name to the world so sweet! !
With its owner taking care of this beautiful dog and the eight puppies.
Finally, after many years of being around, the dog died;
Sad News! ! Yes, death came around and took thew dog away.
Life and death, knowing what we are about to face when, one is born;
As the people around mourned for the dog.
Comments about Wincees by Edward Kofi Louis
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
- Still I RiseMaya Angelou
- The Road Not TakenRobert Frost
- If You Forget MePablo Neruda
- DreamsLangston Hughes
- Annabel LeeEdgar Allan Poe
- Stopping By Woods On A Snowy EveningRobert Frost
- IfRudyard Kipling
- Do Not Stand At My Grave And WeepMary Elizabeth Frye
- I Do Not Love You Except Because I Love YouPablo Neruda
- TelevisionRoald Dahl