Winter Rose Iii Reunited - Poem by Dolores Parsons
The eagle he soars with the angels now,
His spirit forever free.
In his talons he carries a single red rose!
He's right where he's been longing to be!
And the Winter Rose, she holds him close,
Her petals gently stroking his wing.
And although she sheds a tear
For us down here,
In her heart she can't help but sing.
For, to have the love, once thought lost
Back in her arms once again.......
True love! ! What a beautiful thing! !
Comments about Winter Rose Iii Reunited by Dolores Parsons
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
- Still I RiseMaya Angelou
- The Road Not TakenRobert Frost
- If You Forget MePablo Neruda
- DreamsLangston Hughes
- Annabel LeeEdgar Allan Poe
- Stopping By Woods On A Snowy EveningRobert Frost
- IfRudyard Kipling
- Do Not Stand At My Grave And WeepMary Elizabeth Frye
- TelevisionRoald Dahl
- I Do Not Love You Except Because I Love YouPablo Neruda