Wistful Tales - Poem by ONOJA ANTHONY
Look Paul left in smogs of time.
These were era when champion lost the trail.
When man swing along the dart of life.
If miss Rosewell outsmart this page.
If resurrection and death can fit these champions.
When they became Jews of T lands.
When Kemi came from camp.
When Helen hail from blogs.
What a time of Grace
What a legend from Mary.
Even if Vera's viels lies shattered and the reign of Christy gleam to dust.
The scale of Blessing beat the floor.
The administration of Peace lost to lust.
We lost this fable sakes in far boats of youth.
Comments about Wistful Tales by ONOJA ANTHONY
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
- Still I RiseMaya Angelou
- The Road Not TakenRobert Frost
- If You Forget MePablo Neruda
- DreamsLangston Hughes
- Annabel LeeEdgar Allan Poe
- IfRudyard Kipling
- Stopping By Woods On A Snowy EveningRobert Frost
- Do Not Stand At My Grave And WeepMary Elizabeth Frye
- I Do Not Love You Except Because I Love YouPablo Neruda
- TelevisionRoald Dahl