Lawrence S. Pertillar
With An Active Listening - Poem by Lawrence S. Pertillar
When I stopped taking the offensive side,
Immediately as I had done...
In my inexperienced past.
With a doing,
Whenever I had been called ignorant.
One day I awakened to realize,
It was my own ignorance I defended.
Until I began with a learning process,
That allowed a comprehension to decrease it.
And with an active listening I chose to start doing.
Comments about With An Active Listening by Lawrence S. Pertillar
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
- Still I RiseMaya Angelou
- The Road Not TakenRobert Frost
- If You Forget MePablo Neruda
- DreamsLangston Hughes
- Annabel LeeEdgar Allan Poe
- Stopping By Woods On A Snowy EveningRobert Frost
- IfRudyard Kipling
- Do Not Stand At My Grave And WeepMary Elizabeth Frye
- I Do Not Love You Except Because I Love YouPablo Neruda
- TelevisionRoald Dahl