With You I Feel Whole - Poem by Dwayne Bailey
Pam I feel like a kid inside,
everytime I see your face;
Your beauty is astonding,
in my heart you have first place!
You have made my life worth living,
I feel safe inside your love;
In meeting you I feel so blessed,
from our God above.
I want to spend my life with you,
making all your dreams come true;
I never want to see you down,
sad alone or blue.
Pam you mean the world to me,
Pam youve touched my very soul;
Without you I feel so very lost,
but with you I feel whole.
Comments about With You I Feel Whole by Dwayne Bailey
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
- Still I RiseMaya Angelou
- The Road Not TakenRobert Frost
- If You Forget MePablo Neruda
- DreamsLangston Hughes
- Annabel LeeEdgar Allan Poe
- IfRudyard Kipling
- Stopping By Woods On A Snowy EveningRobert Frost
- Do Not Stand At My Grave And WeepMary Elizabeth Frye
- I Do Not Love You Except Because I Love YouPablo Neruda
- TelevisionRoald Dahl