Edward Kofi Louis
Wolfkens - Poem by Edward Kofi Louis
The Kingdom of condom is from condom to syndrome but,
How many people are really thinking about Aids? !
I thought it was history with the stories at the door,
But you have not changed at all!
Faith is the substance of things hoped for,
And the evidence of things not yet seen;
But i have got you beside me oh Wolfkens!
For you have to eat the best part of the meat and to know more.
'We nam pa'!
And let the sweet of love flow around us;
For love goes deeper than materilaism,
And we have to learn more from these syndromes.
Comments about Wolfkens by Edward Kofi Louis
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
- Still I RiseMaya Angelou
- The Road Not TakenRobert Frost
- If You Forget MePablo Neruda
- DreamsLangston Hughes
- Annabel LeeEdgar Allan Poe
- Stopping By Woods On A Snowy EveningRobert Frost
- IfRudyard Kipling
- Do Not Stand At My Grave And WeepMary Elizabeth Frye
- I Do Not Love You Except Because I Love YouPablo Neruda
- TelevisionRoald Dahl