I wish i was as invisable as he made me feel
Woman Like Pack Of Cards... - Poem by I wish i was as invisable as he made me feel
A woman is like a pack of cards...
You need a heart to love her,
a diamond to marry her,
a club to kill her,
and a spade to dig her hole...
Well atleast that's what you taught me...
Comments about Woman Like Pack Of Cards... by I wish i was as invisable as he made me feel
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
- Still I RiseMaya Angelou
- The Road Not TakenRobert Frost
- If You Forget MePablo Neruda
- DreamsLangston Hughes
- Annabel LeeEdgar Allan Poe
- IfRudyard Kipling
- Stopping By Woods On A Snowy EveningRobert Frost
- Do Not Stand At My Grave And WeepMary Elizabeth Frye
- I Do Not Love You Except Because I Love YouPablo Neruda
- TelevisionRoald Dahl