Words And Beauty - Poem by Dejan Stojanovic
It is beautiful to talk about beautiful things
And even more beautiful to silently gaze at them.
It is beautiful to express love
And even more beautiful to feel it.
Beauty is a cheap word
But beauty remains priceless.
Comments about Words And Beauty by Dejan Stojanovic
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
- Still I RiseMaya Angelou
- The Road Not TakenRobert Frost
- If You Forget MePablo Neruda
- DreamsLangston Hughes
- Annabel LeeEdgar Allan Poe
- IfRudyard Kipling
- Stopping By Woods On A Snowy EveningRobert Frost
- Do Not Stand At My Grave And WeepMary Elizabeth Frye
- I Do Not Love You Except Because I Love YouPablo Neruda
- TelevisionRoald Dahl