Words Of Heaven - Poem by Naveed Akram
The words of the heavens are arriving
To see supplications from the believers;
Inside the country of love is a belief
To encounter and explore, for all the folks.
The family has an abode forming pleasure,
Killing an accusation from the sky;
Looping fondly without the eye of splendour
A soul is born to contrive the next invention.
My quick work concerned me when in times,
This time the builders of houses entered them.
These phrases of love are hidden in the very breast
And this means the solution of the life is near.
Comments about Words Of Heaven by Naveed Akram
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
- Still I RiseMaya Angelou
- The Road Not TakenRobert Frost
- If You Forget MePablo Neruda
- DreamsLangston Hughes
- Annabel LeeEdgar Allan Poe
- IfRudyard Kipling
- Stopping By Woods On A Snowy EveningRobert Frost
- Do Not Stand At My Grave And WeepMary Elizabeth Frye
- I Do Not Love You Except Because I Love YouPablo Neruda
- TelevisionRoald Dahl