Words Will Never Hurt Me - Poem by Lost Sierra
We do not think before we speak
so words are said with out a thought
most of them make us weak.
They pierce our heart and minds.
clench our self esteem
and the words appear in our dreams.
They make our emotions rise.
Our self esteem and courange dies.
We build a wall six feet high
to avoid the spoken and unspoken words
so we don't cry
abling us to say goodbye.
What happened to 'Sticks and stones
will break our bones but words will
never hurt us'?
Comments about Words Will Never Hurt Me by Lost Sierra
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
- Still I RiseMaya Angelou
- The Road Not TakenRobert Frost
- If You Forget MePablo Neruda
- DreamsLangston Hughes
- Annabel LeeEdgar Allan Poe
- IfRudyard Kipling
- Stopping By Woods On A Snowy EveningRobert Frost
- Do Not Stand At My Grave And WeepMary Elizabeth Frye
- TelevisionRoald Dahl
- I Do Not Love You Except Because I Love YouPablo Neruda