Working Mom - Poem by Ima Ryma
Sometimes I find I must or can
Take my son, Mike, with me to work.
My boss okays this day care plan.
I'm grateful for this extra perk.
Being a full time working gal,
Raising a one year old alone,
I hope that this Mom always shall
Be there to share Mike getting grown.
Today, while I'm at my job site,
I can see Mike in his playpen.
It's a warm day, sunny and bright.
Mike watches me and the workmen.
I give my little guy a wave,
Then return to digging the grave.
Comments about Working Mom by Ima Ryma
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
- Still I RiseMaya Angelou
- The Road Not TakenRobert Frost
- If You Forget MePablo Neruda
- DreamsLangston Hughes
- Annabel LeeEdgar Allan Poe
- IfRudyard Kipling
- Stopping By Woods On A Snowy EveningRobert Frost
- Do Not Stand At My Grave And WeepMary Elizabeth Frye
- I Do Not Love You Except Because I Love YouPablo Neruda
- TelevisionRoald Dahl