Edward Kofi Louis
Yachin - Poem by Edward Kofi Louis
Yachin, chin, in, can, Cain, chain!
Like a viper along the path;
That bites the horse's heel so that,
Its rider tumbles backward.
Comments about Yachin by Edward Kofi Louis
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
- Still I RiseMaya Angelou
- The Road Not TakenRobert Frost
- If You Forget MePablo Neruda
- DreamsLangston Hughes
- Annabel LeeEdgar Allan Poe
- IfRudyard Kipling
- Stopping By Woods On A Snowy EveningRobert Frost
- Do Not Stand At My Grave And WeepMary Elizabeth Frye
- TelevisionRoald Dahl
- I Do Not Love You Except Because I Love YouPablo Neruda