I wish i was as invisable as he made me feel
[**yeah Rite**] - Poem by I wish i was as invisable as he made me feel
Back in the days when i was happy,
everything was ok,
i was healthy,
i was always smiling,
and if there was a problem i knew how to fix it.
But in the dark and gloomy days,
that i now wake up to,
i know im not happy,
everything is not ok,
im not healthy,
i don't know how to fix it,
even the doctor is clueless as to how to help...
So what do i do?
I guess since no one can take time out,
of their 'PERFECT' little life,
i will just sit here,
without a clue on how to fix myself,
but don't panic...
No don't you worry!
I'm used to it....
You always ignore me remember?
Comments about [**yeah Rite**] by I wish i was as invisable as he made me feel
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
- Still I RiseMaya Angelou
- The Road Not TakenRobert Frost
- If You Forget MePablo Neruda
- DreamsLangston Hughes
- Annabel LeeEdgar Allan Poe
- IfRudyard Kipling
- Stopping By Woods On A Snowy EveningRobert Frost
- Do Not Stand At My Grave And WeepMary Elizabeth Frye
- I Do Not Love You Except Because I Love YouPablo Neruda
- TelevisionRoald Dahl