Years Gone - Poem by Naveed Akram
Years have gone by, and I have joined
With my friends in absolute peace.
These wishes bestow mercy on us,
The streams of joy shall spread into our lands.
Once we connect with the outside world, ours is ours,
The beautiful seekers bring a rulership.
Then prison is promised by those in charge,
The bars are between me and my child.
Will my fingers bear my surroundings?
Is the cunning mind of my neighbour so startling?
Comments about Years Gone by Naveed Akram
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
- Still I RiseMaya Angelou
- The Road Not TakenRobert Frost
- If You Forget MePablo Neruda
- DreamsLangston Hughes
- Annabel LeeEdgar Allan Poe
- Stopping By Woods On A Snowy EveningRobert Frost
- IfRudyard Kipling
- Do Not Stand At My Grave And WeepMary Elizabeth Frye
- I Do Not Love You Except Because I Love YouPablo Neruda
- TelevisionRoald Dahl