Yogic Poem: Your Mind's A Radio - Poem by Max Reif
Don't you know your mind's a radio,
Playing back the frequencies
That you imbibe all day?
Too much of the world's sound
Can drown you in its endless noise.
Tune your radio to OM,
The Highest Frequency, each day.
Then trade songs with the world
And you'll all receive a gift.
Comments about Yogic Poem: Your Mind's A Radio by Max Reif
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
- Still I RiseMaya Angelou
- The Road Not TakenRobert Frost
- If You Forget MePablo Neruda
- DreamsLangston Hughes
- Annabel LeeEdgar Allan Poe
- IfRudyard Kipling
- Stopping By Woods On A Snowy EveningRobert Frost
- Do Not Stand At My Grave And WeepMary Elizabeth Frye
- I Do Not Love You Except Because I Love YouPablo Neruda
- TelevisionRoald Dahl