You And What You Do - Poem by Ala elouri
I hate the fact I am mad at you because being mad at you makes me miss you more and more.<3
I don't want to be upset nor regret the minutes I live without you by myside.<3
I love you and I am afraid to make a mistake that I'll regret all my life.: (
Your love is my drug.
Your voice is my cure.
So I just want you to know, I love you so much to the extent I can't leave yourside.
I can't even be mad at you in the moment I see your magical face.
I just blame myself and handle the pain.
Even though, all I deserve is love and care.
Even though, I deserve better, I can't leave you even if it's better.: (
You do something to me and just know without you I can never breathe.: /
Comments about You And What You Do by Ala elouri
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
- Still I RiseMaya Angelou
- The Road Not TakenRobert Frost
- If You Forget MePablo Neruda
- DreamsLangston Hughes
- Annabel LeeEdgar Allan Poe
- Stopping By Woods On A Snowy EveningRobert Frost
- IfRudyard Kipling
- Do Not Stand At My Grave And WeepMary Elizabeth Frye
- I Do Not Love You Except Because I Love YouPablo Neruda
- TelevisionRoald Dahl