ivor or ivor.e hogg
You Do, Don'T You? - Poem by ivor or ivor.e hogg
Most women seem to lack dress sense
And those who don’t have confidence
To know that they need not obey
what all the fashion gurus say.
They seem to know instinctively.
How they should dress to look their best
and will not follow slavishly
Fashions dictates like all the rest.
They know their shape, they know their size
They know what suits their colouring.
Become the focus for all eyes
at any sort of gathering.
You know if this applies to you
I am quite certain that you do.
Monday,16 November 2009
http: // blog.myspace.com/poeticpiers
Comments about You Do, Don'T You? by ivor or ivor.e hogg
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
- Still I RiseMaya Angelou
- The Road Not TakenRobert Frost
- If You Forget MePablo Neruda
- DreamsLangston Hughes
- Annabel LeeEdgar Allan Poe
- Stopping By Woods On A Snowy EveningRobert Frost
- IfRudyard Kipling
- Do Not Stand At My Grave And WeepMary Elizabeth Frye
- I Do Not Love You Except Because I Love YouPablo Neruda
- TelevisionRoald Dahl