You Don'T See Me Crying - Poem by maya crisol
Haven't you noticed?
Lately whenever we're together
you don't see me crying
funny cause that was all
you ever saw me do before
yeah i think you made me forget
all those reasons that were
all so vivid not long ago
but still you get to hear me cry
and you know why...
sometimes loving you
hurting for you...
but never wanting to show
feels so queer...
like i have to put up a smile
the moment i see you
when all the while
i spent the night crying out for you.
Comments about You Don'T See Me Crying by maya crisol
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
- Still I RiseMaya Angelou
- The Road Not TakenRobert Frost
- If You Forget MePablo Neruda
- DreamsLangston Hughes
- Annabel LeeEdgar Allan Poe
- IfRudyard Kipling
- Stopping By Woods On A Snowy EveningRobert Frost
- Do Not Stand At My Grave And WeepMary Elizabeth Frye
- TelevisionRoald Dahl
- I Do Not Love You Except Because I Love YouPablo Neruda