You Gave Up, Not Me - Poem by mona martinez
i don't care what you do anymore,
just stop bring me down to your level,
i'm bettering myself,
when are you going to do the same?
i have a million things too,
but i get through them and then some,
why is it so hard to do the same?
time after time we start off together,
but you find all the reasons to stop,
and i keep going,
why are you soo jelious of me?
you chose to quit and i chose to keep going,
we each made a choice,
but it seem you don't like your choice,
and in the end,
you want to be where you are at,
because you don't like working hard,
well, i'm done,
just don't bring me down when i start getting,
better results than you.
Comments about You Gave Up, Not Me by mona martinez
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
- Still I RiseMaya Angelou
- The Road Not TakenRobert Frost
- If You Forget MePablo Neruda
- DreamsLangston Hughes
- Annabel LeeEdgar Allan Poe
- Stopping By Woods On A Snowy EveningRobert Frost
- IfRudyard Kipling
- I Do Not Love You Except Because I Love YouPablo Neruda
- Do Not Stand At My Grave And WeepMary Elizabeth Frye
- TelevisionRoald Dahl