You Love Me! - Poem by Greg Oosterhouse
I froze in utter delight,
I nearly cried tears of joy.
I must have been a wacky sight!
I sure was one ecstatic boy.
You revealed your love for me,
You hold me as a dear friend.
For our friendship, you look to God thankfully.
It is my prayer that our friendship never ends.
We are like Beauty and the Beast,
For you see me for who I truly am.
My happiness is dough, and you are yeast.
All doubt was given a powerful slam.
To love and be loved, what an awesome feeling,
The best in the universe, no doubt.
Makes one nearly jump to the ceiling.
'YOU LOVE ME! ' is all I want to shout!
Comments about You Love Me! by Greg Oosterhouse
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
- Still I RiseMaya Angelou
- The Road Not TakenRobert Frost
- If You Forget MePablo Neruda
- DreamsLangston Hughes
- Annabel LeeEdgar Allan Poe
- IfRudyard Kipling
- Stopping By Woods On A Snowy EveningRobert Frost
- Do Not Stand At My Grave And WeepMary Elizabeth Frye
- TelevisionRoald Dahl
- I Do Not Love You Except Because I Love YouPablo Neruda