Lawrence S. Pertillar
You Must Be Testing Your Tolerance? - Poem by Lawrence S. Pertillar
I have a suggestion.
If I get on your nerves,
And this makes you sick...
Why are you in my presence,
To make me aware of it?
You have more patience than I do.
And neither one of us are doctors.
You must be testing your tolerance?
And something in your mind,
Is addicted to self abuse.
And this is something you want me to notice,
That I provoke.
Give me a second.
I want to check to make sure,
I am carrying your medication.
You've caught me empty handed.
But I do recommend,
You scratch me off of your invitation list.
Comments about You Must Be Testing Your Tolerance? by Lawrence S. Pertillar
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
- Still I RiseMaya Angelou
- The Road Not TakenRobert Frost
- If You Forget MePablo Neruda
- DreamsLangston Hughes
- Annabel LeeEdgar Allan Poe
- IfRudyard Kipling
- Stopping By Woods On A Snowy EveningRobert Frost
- Do Not Stand At My Grave And WeepMary Elizabeth Frye
- I Do Not Love You Except Because I Love YouPablo Neruda
- TelevisionRoald Dahl