Dorothy (Alves) Holmes
You Must Know - Poem by Dorothy (Alves) Holmes
Deep inside you must know
I awake with your name on my lips.
You must know your face invades the space
Between me and all others.
You must know how I yearn for your embrace again.
You must know because I've told you so
Over, over and
Comments about You Must Know by Dorothy (Alves) Holmes
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
- Still I RiseMaya Angelou
- The Road Not TakenRobert Frost
- If You Forget MePablo Neruda
- DreamsLangston Hughes
- Annabel LeeEdgar Allan Poe
- Stopping By Woods On A Snowy EveningRobert Frost
- IfRudyard Kipling
- Do Not Stand At My Grave And WeepMary Elizabeth Frye
- I Do Not Love You Except Because I Love YouPablo Neruda
- TelevisionRoald Dahl