Young Talent - Poem by Herbert Nehrlich
Have you heard of a girl named Norina?
She's a poet and just fourteen.
Not an Artist, nor Ballerina,
but a poet with talent, and keen.
Take a look at her contributions:
they are lovely and meaningful, sweet.
If you're talking of elocution,
she's truly and well on the beat.
In the years to come,
I am saying the word:
She will be a voice -
a voice to be heard!
Comments about Young Talent by Herbert Nehrlich
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Read poems about / on: girl
- Still I RiseMaya Angelou
- The Road Not TakenRobert Frost
- If You Forget MePablo Neruda
- DreamsLangston Hughes
- Annabel LeeEdgar Allan Poe
- Stopping By Woods On A Snowy EveningRobert Frost
- IfRudyard Kipling
- TelevisionRoald Dahl
- Do Not Stand At My Grave And WeepMary Elizabeth Frye
- I Do Not Love You Except Because I Love YouPablo Neruda