Younger Days - Poem by Aram Stefanian
Wish I could get my younger days back
Could see my parents & close friends alive
In this cruel reality a lotta good things lack
Is afterlife the ocean where you can boldly dive?
All you gotta do thru the night is just fake it and rack
While working in the daytime you think about taking five
Do you wanna quit behaving like Joe Six-pack?
Pretend to be the last boyscout, get into your car & drive!
Comments about Younger Days by Aram Stefanian
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
- Still I RiseMaya Angelou
- The Road Not TakenRobert Frost
- If You Forget MePablo Neruda
- DreamsLangston Hughes
- Annabel LeeEdgar Allan Poe
- IfRudyard Kipling
- Stopping By Woods On A Snowy EveningRobert Frost
- Do Not Stand At My Grave And WeepMary Elizabeth Frye
- I Do Not Love You Except Because I Love YouPablo Neruda
- TelevisionRoald Dahl