Your Late Entrance - Poem by Suraj Samtani
now you come unto me?
when its all over.
when the deadline is gone
when theres just nothing left.
who needs your presence now?
its no use coming now.
not after the storm's over.
when there's nothing left
O, if you really feel something,
then just clean up all the mess you caused.
Comments about Your Late Entrance by Suraj Samtani
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
- Still I RiseMaya Angelou
- The Road Not TakenRobert Frost
- If You Forget MePablo Neruda
- DreamsLangston Hughes
- Annabel LeeEdgar Allan Poe
- Stopping By Woods On A Snowy EveningRobert Frost
- IfRudyard Kipling
- Do Not Stand At My Grave And WeepMary Elizabeth Frye
- I Do Not Love You Except Because I Love YouPablo Neruda
- TelevisionRoald Dahl