Edward Kofi Louis
Your Lips 3 - Poem by Edward Kofi Louis
Your lips are as smooth as silk!
With the spasm of an exuberance act invited for love;
Seeing your invisible eyes in my eyes.
Night of love,
Light of peace,
The delight of romance! !
With your sweet lips.
Tips of your life,
With an open door;
Your voice echoed behind me to make a choice,
Drops and drips of honey in the land of beautiful flowers.
Comments about Your Lips 3 by Edward Kofi Louis
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
- Still I RiseMaya Angelou
- The Road Not TakenRobert Frost
- If You Forget MePablo Neruda
- DreamsLangston Hughes
- Annabel LeeEdgar Allan Poe
- IfRudyard Kipling
- Stopping By Woods On A Snowy EveningRobert Frost
- Do Not Stand At My Grave And WeepMary Elizabeth Frye
- TelevisionRoald Dahl
- I Do Not Love You Except Because I Love YouPablo Neruda