hazem al jaber
Your Sadness - Poem by hazem al jaber
The sadness is a prisoner of your eyes...
and that sadness is always with you...
and lived inside you and your eyeballs..
and the time, insist on you..
to just give you, that pains...
while you hoped from him, the salvation..
but, is there what you wished for..? ? ?
yelling, , , and yelling..
and you asked for a mercy from that pains...
so, the time replied you, ,
while he mocked at you..
and said to you...
you already killed from a long time ago...
killed there, where you stand on..
there in that darkness..
where you live there...
and you will be always there..
with your pains...
and the afraid will be your only friend...
Comments about Your Sadness by hazem al jaber
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
- Still I RiseMaya Angelou
- The Road Not TakenRobert Frost
- If You Forget MePablo Neruda
- DreamsLangston Hughes
- Annabel LeeEdgar Allan Poe
- IfRudyard Kipling
- Stopping By Woods On A Snowy EveningRobert Frost
- Do Not Stand At My Grave And WeepMary Elizabeth Frye
- I Do Not Love You Except Because I Love YouPablo Neruda
- TelevisionRoald Dahl