Your Well-Wisher - Poem by Asif Andalib
As if my whole body’s skin is infected by boil
I can’t get rid of it regardless of toil and moil!
It has become so sensitive a little touch
Can give me alarming pain so I have to watch!
Baby, please give me no more pain
Cause love is flowing through my vein!
I am still and always will be your well-wisher
If you don’t love me anymore be like a star!
Comments about Your Well-Wisher by Asif Andalib
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
- Still I RiseMaya Angelou
- The Road Not TakenRobert Frost
- If You Forget MePablo Neruda
- DreamsLangston Hughes
- Annabel LeeEdgar Allan Poe
- IfRudyard Kipling
- Stopping By Woods On A Snowy EveningRobert Frost
- TelevisionRoald Dahl
- Do Not Stand At My Grave And WeepMary Elizabeth Frye
- I Do Not Love You Except Because I Love YouPablo Neruda