A Bed Of Thorn - Poem by Asif Andalib
Baby my life is like a bed of thorn
If I had a choice I would not be born.
Oh my love is like a bad heartache
It reminds me always what I lack.
Oh my eyes are like thirsty sand
No one gives me her tender hand.
Oh my nights are full of sleeplessness
Cause my everything is in a mess.
Comments about A Bed Of Thorn by Asif Andalib
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
- Still I RiseMaya Angelou
- The Road Not TakenRobert Frost
- If You Forget MePablo Neruda
- DreamsLangston Hughes
- Annabel LeeEdgar Allan Poe
- IfRudyard Kipling
- Stopping By Woods On A Snowy EveningRobert Frost
- Do Not Stand At My Grave And WeepMary Elizabeth Frye
- I Do Not Love You Except Because I Love YouPablo Neruda
- TelevisionRoald Dahl