Your Womb Is Infected. - Poem by Kefentse Sathekge
I have nothing to tell…
Your womb is infected.
Life in you feels neglected.
All happiness affected.
Evil has fermented.
In you he has injected.
A well where all life
Comments about Your Womb Is Infected. by Kefentse Sathekge
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
- Still I RiseMaya Angelou
- The Road Not TakenRobert Frost
- If You Forget MePablo Neruda
- DreamsLangston Hughes
- Annabel LeeEdgar Allan Poe
- IfRudyard Kipling
- Stopping By Woods On A Snowy EveningRobert Frost
- Do Not Stand At My Grave And WeepMary Elizabeth Frye
- I Do Not Love You Except Because I Love YouPablo Neruda
- TelevisionRoald Dahl