Yours - Poem by Kim Hooten
What I feel, I can’t express,
And no words can tell.
When you have your arms around me,
I’d care less if the world fell.
To be enclosed in your embrace,
Is joy I’ve never known.
And there is nothing sweeter than,
Your kiss that’s all my own.
Whenever we are together,
Don’t care what we do or why.
Because just to be around you,
Makes me feel like I could fly.
But I fear you’ll never know,
How much I truly care.
I hope this helps you understand,
As I lay my love bare.
Comments about Yours by Kim Hooten
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
- Still I RiseMaya Angelou
- The Road Not TakenRobert Frost
- If You Forget MePablo Neruda
- DreamsLangston Hughes
- Annabel LeeEdgar Allan Poe
- IfRudyard Kipling
- Stopping By Woods On A Snowy EveningRobert Frost
- Do Not Stand At My Grave And WeepMary Elizabeth Frye
- I Do Not Love You Except Because I Love YouPablo Neruda
- TelevisionRoald Dahl