Poetic Judy Emery
Poetic Judy Emery Poems
- Secrets I Hold Within SECRETS I HOLD WITHIN I stretched ...
- Oh Knowledge -new- Oh Knowledge Is to face all my fears when ...
- Into The Sea -new- INTO THE SEA Into the sea of darken dreams I...
- Again AGAIN Again, I stand around this crowd Hoping to ...
- If I Could If I could weep without fear That would feel so ...
- Be You BE YOU THE WORLD IS ALWAYS GOING TO HATE YOU NO ...
- My Words Will Go Down In Histo... MY WORDS WILL GO DOWN IN ...
Click here to add this poet to your My Favorite Poets.
Comments about Poetic Judy Emery
Secrets I Hold Within
SECRETS I HOLD WITHIN
I stretched out upon my cold lonely bed
where I was once wed,
my thoughts of my beaten down past
made me feel I was on the edge of time,
Oh, how my poor heart hungers deeply
for true love to be knocking on my door,
But that is something I could only pray for,
I think about what my life could have been
With he how truly loved me deep within,
But all I ever gets is a glimpse of him in visions
or old memories;
the tears begin to flow
while I start to feel Dark Angels rage,
I know he knows what it is I ...