Praveen Kumar in Celestial Glow
Praveen Kumar in Celestial Glow Poems
- Loyalty When I heard how her world, shattered, When I ...
- Dilemma Of Love It was nineteen sixty nine October twenty ...
- Loveliest Divine Rose He and she, young sanyasins Together ...
- Marriage Marriage is a long and blind bridge Of only hopes ...
- Celestial Bliss Though one in soul and mind and body, In ...
- Devout Love As long as we keep each other alive In place in ...
- Honesty Honesty is like lovely flowers, Blossoming in their...
Praveen Kumar with his more than three decades of government service at senior levels and as a poet of seventeen published collections and as an author of five volumes on matters of governance and administration is a familiar face in Indian intellectual circuits. His more than 30 contributions on governance and administration to prominent national dailies like The Hindu, Indian Express, Deccan Herald and Times of India and other periodicals and journals were extremely popular and often sensational by their innovative unorthodox thoughts.
He retired from Government Service as a Senior Police Officer after 31 years of service that covered assignments as Director of Food and Civil ... more »
Click here to add this poet to your My Favorite Poets.
Comments about Praveen Kumar in Celestial Glow
When I heard how her world, shattered,
When I learnt how her life, wrecked,
A promising future, sheared to shreds,
So shocked was I, I began to sink,
And world at large lost sense for me;
I wanted to know more three years since,
But blindfold I was, alas, dark all round,
And found light in soul fast losing shine,
Without me aware, tears rolled from eyes.
Most sensible, sincere, sweet flower she is,
Gentle in heart, simple, fragrant for all;
She hurts none, bears odds of all worlds,
Selfless to the core; sacrifice, her mark,
No jealous or ...