Pricilla Pui Poems
- Sad Discovery Under The Moonli... Under the bright ...
- Written Down And Stocked Up In... I was wondering in ...
- Unknown Love I met him one day But we never knew each ...
- My Thoughts In Dreamland I trembled at the thoughts I ...
- The Real Me You said that you'll be there no matter what You...
- A Secret Confession I should retreat from his world Leaving ...
- Killing Attempts Behind these innocent brown eyes Lies ...
I am just a teen who's 14 years old, having the passion for writing and drawing. I don't care what you think, coz it's my stuff. I am only writing and drawing for the sack of my own feelings! more »
Click here to add this poet to your My Favorite Poets.
Comments about Pricilla Pui
Sad Discovery Under The Moonlight
Under the bright moon
Sitting on the wet soft grass
It was just like any other time after noon
But this time, I saw them burn with lust
Her cheeks were bright red
As he leaned closer to her
I was full of dread
Their kiss made me shudder
Uninvited tears rolled down my cheeks
I sat there, too depressed to think
My heart broke, it couldn't be fixed
The pain is endless like a permanent ink
Before this, you gave me a sizzling kiss
And I felt your love wash over me
But now, I want to forget all this
Cos all that I could do was to let it be