Princess Jeesa Poems
- I'M Over You Hey you So what do you think you are Some ...
- Have You Ever Have you ever felt all alone Left out in a ...
- Impaired Stuck in a strunken hole I'm trying to get out but ...
- Thinking About You Waking up in the morning What I start is ...
- Once Upon A Time Once upon a time I was an ebullient ...
- Broken Sudden cramp it feels It aches Oh lord! It ...
Click here to add this poet to your My Favorite Poets.
Comments about Princess Jeesa
I'M Over You
So what do you think you are
Some bloated superstar?
Yea right, you can sing
But that doesn't make you a rockstar
Oh God! You don't even own a car
Let me tell you, you're a disaster
You are not a player; you are a B-grade actor
You are worse than a monster
Monsters take life but you took my laughter
So listen to me you little masker
I have finally closed your chapter
I am so over you
I don't think of you
Ah it feels so great
I've got better things to do
You are fat
Eww look at those flabs
Just go, run and give six ...