PSyChoPaTh emo.91 Poems
- Passion Burns Burn your soul, feeling the heat; of ...
- Rain Down pours the rain, In harmony with its drops, Down...
- Dry Cry I've held back years of painful tears; Tears that ...
- Nothing I sit in this hollow pit, Their eyes I would not ...
- If Love If love can be measured by the hours of a day; Mine...
- Dumb Dumb So long it seems, Yet, so soon. just slightly ...
- I Smile I ache; I hunger; I long; For a shred of ...
I'm just me. ppl say i'm: weird, crazy, hard to understand, complicated, surprisingly open minded, etc. i'm not sad. i like it like dat. i'm different. n i'm proud. i'm just me.
my email is, firstname.lastname@example.org. i chat. hope to see u soon. more »
Click here to add this poet to your My Favorite Poets.
Burn your soul,
feeling the heat;
Feel it lick on your skin,
Feel its touch full of sin.
And yet, I give it no thought.
Cross my mind, cross my heart,
never once, made me cold.
And of this truth untold,
there my heart is sold,
The devil cries.